Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Cute!!!

We have been picture happy around our house these days, so we have to share some of our favorites.

I went into Masen's room the other day, and this is what I saw. Shawn had taken Clark to settle him down, and they both crashed on Masen's bed. It was too sweet, so of course I took a picture. Clark loves to cuddle with his dad.


Proud Papa!

Happy Mama!


Clark loves to take baths, especially with his dad. Shawn refuses to let me take pictures of them in the tub, so here is the after shot. If you look closely, you can see that Clark barely got out of the tub before he relieved himself. Shawn got lucky today!

Our little guy has started showing his personality, and he has the cutest smile! He will open his mouth wide when he really gets excited. It's fun to see him react to us when we talk to him.


Shawn put his hat on Clark. It's a little big, but too cute to pass up on a picture.

This is the way Clark likes to sleep. Arms have to be out of the blanket so he can put them over his head. My brother Chris would move his arms down so they wouldn't fall asleep, but we just let him lay there. He just looks too relaxed.

I love Clark's hands, so I had to take a picture of them. I love how his fingers are getting chubby.

Here is Clark in his first pair of jeans, and an adorable polo onesie from Grandma Ann.

One precious sleeper!
We took some video of Clark when he was being super smiley. Enjoy our little boy and his smiles!

3 comments:

Jan said...

cute smiles. keep the pictures coming.

Jane Anne said...

I am so glad you are picture happy!! You got some beautiful photos. I love the one of Clark and Shawn sleeping. That is a precious moment. I love the one where Clark is smiling. I love the one of you and him. Ok, they are ALL beautiful!!
(Jonathan was sad to miss Masen this past weekend.)

Davis Family said...

Hey Carli! Thank you for the adorable baby announcement of Clark. I got it yesterday in the mail. Clark is absolutely beautiful. How are you doing? Have you adjusted to being back at school? It's hard to leave Clark, I'm sure. It was for me anyway, when I had Jaren! I hope you are having a fantastic week!