Monday, February 2, 2009

4 weeks old

Believe it or not, our little munchkin is 4 weeks old today. He is such a joy to have in our home, even during the 2 AM feedings. He is quite a little eater, and is gaining weight rapidly. He is already growing out of his newborn outfits. He has started to smile a little, and makes some of the cutest noises. We are starting to get a schedule down, but I have a feeling it is going to take a couple more months before we get anything permanent. Right now, he is the boss.



Masen came out with Shawn's parents when Clark was about 2 weeks old. Masen loves his little brother so much. He wanted to hold him all the time, and can't wait to come back out. He was really sad to leave his little brother. Thank heavens Grandma and Grandpa Moffitt were flying with him back to Idaho. They helped comfort him.




Here are several pictures and a video of our little darling from the last 4 weeks. Time is flying by too quickly. Before you know it, he will be crawling.































6 comments:

Jan said...

so cute. I love looking at all the pictures. You have to really enjoy them when they are small, because it doesn't last long. If he ends up sucking his thumb, don't worry, really, my thumb suckers have been my best sleepers.

jeremyandleslie said...

He is so cute Carli! We are so excited for you! I love seeing his pictures! Good luck with the schedule - Emmy spoiled us rotten by being on a consistent schedule at 2 weeks old.

The Henrich Family said...

what a handsome little fellow! I've been waiting to see more photos. I'm so happy for you Carli. he's precious.

Jody said...

He could not be more precious! I am so happy for you and Shawn (and Masen, too). I love and miss you!

Tarah said...

thanks for the mass blog. I'm so happy for you! Clark looks like he's grown a lot in 4 weeks. What a cutie pie our blog is www.hemeon.com
We've had it for many years but will be doing a re-design. Take Care

Brooklyn said...

Congratulations, Carli! He's a beautiful little boy. I'm so happy for you. We are expecting baby #2 in August and I'm trying to get used to the idea of having a newborn again!