Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oregon vs Boise State

Masen and I got a last minute surprise. My boss's wife called 3 hours before game time and asked if we would like to go to the Oregon Ducks vs Boise State game. Of course we couldn't pass up the offer. As you can tell, we were right in the heart of the Oregon faithful. That didn't stop Masen from cheering for the Broncos.
The Boise State fans showed up in mass. They were loud at times, but were drowned out by the Oregon fans. This has to be the loudest stadium I have ever been in.


I called my friend John, who is an avid Boise State fan, so that he could hear the rumble of this stadium. It was quiet for awhile, as Boise was sticking it to Oregon, but then things changed. Oregon came back and the fans went nuts. Needless to say, John couldn't hear anything I was telling him.
Masen loved the game and the fact that Boise won. He cheered for Boise the entire time. I think the fans around us got a kick out of this young Idaho boy, dressed in a BYU football shirt, cheering wildly for his team.

1 comment:

Blake said...

That is pretty sweet. I love the College Football season as do the kids. Unfortunately, Georgia Tech doesn't play very good teams at home this year but it is fun to go just the same.